Headstone quotes for Mom
Be sure to do your research before selecting just any of the standard headstone quotes for mom.
Contact Tombco Gauteng at 012-378-0690/1 for professional assistance on the most suited of our range of headstone quotes for mom.
Every member of each family plays a different role in life, with the most special role being the mom. She is always a soft shoulder to cry on, but a rock of a person when needs be. No greater are her actions in life as her memories in death would be, which makes it the perfect opportunity to say farewell with a beautiful, touching and accurate headstone quote for mom.
At Tombco in Gauteng, we can help you with the following tombstones:
There are many different types and styles of headstone quotes for mom that range from funny quotes, poems and sayings up to very deep and touching ones that is sure to jerk a tear or two. This all depends on factors such as the size of the engraving area, your budget and also how you would like to remember your mom. And of course there is always the option of designing a personalized headstone quote for mom with your own words or even a quote she used often, a poem she liked or lyrics from a song she loved.
If you are not one to be creative, let any of our compassionate staff members assist you in selecting the perfect headstone quote for mom or you could scan through some examples of headstone quotes for mom as shown below:
Here are a few touching, thoughtful and ageless quotes that you could incorporate when designing a headstone quote for mom:
- “The tragedy of life is in what dies inside a man while he lives” – Norman Cousins
- “Life is a dream walking, death is a going home.” – Chinese Proverb
- “I’ve learned that people will forget what you said, people will forget what you did, but people will never forget how you made them feel.” – Maya Angelou
- “For life and death are one, even as the river and the sea are one.” – Kalil Gibran
- “If I could reach up and hold a star for every time you’ve made me smile, the entire evening sky would be in the palm of my hand” – unknown